The specialty is very popular. Graduates of this specialty become developers of new processor technologies and system software. Modern computer technology is the most dynamic and profitable industry. And if the goal is to become one of the 50 developed countries in the world, it is impossible without scientists who are ready to develop and implement the most modern technologies. No branch of science and industry is currently conceivable without microprocessor technology, be it space technology, oil production or nuclear power plants. Therefore, the demand for scientists in this field will always be high.
Bachelor's degree in 5B070400 - Computer equipment and software in accordance with fundamental and special training can perform the following functions for the objects of professional activity:
- design of operating and information systems;
- operation of operating and information systems;
- system and network administration;
- support of information systems;
- system testing;
- providing hardware and software protection.
Typical tasks of professional activity:
- design of architecture of hardware and software systems components and corresponding human-machine interfaces;
- application of computer equipment, programming tools for the implementation of computer systems for information processing and management;
- design of mathematical, information and software elements of professional activity objects ;
- creation and research of mathematical and software models of computing and information processes related to the functioning of objects of professional activity;
- selection and implementation of mathematical models of phenomena, processes and systems by means of computer technology;
- selection of technology, software tools and computer equipment in the organization of the process of development and research of objects of professional activity;
- installation, configuration and maintenance of system, tool and application software, computer equipment and computer systems for information processing and management;
- support of software products, computer systems for information processing and management.
Areas of professional activity are the development and operation of mathematical, informational, technical, ergonomic, organizational and legal support:
- computers, complexes, systems and networks;
- computer systems for information processing and management;
- computer-aided design systems;
- software of computer equipment of computer systems of information processing and management (programs, software complexes and systems).