On September 14-15, 2020 our university held the sixth International Scientific Conference "Digital Technologies in Education, Science and Industry-2020" (DTESI 2020). The already traditional annual conference was organized in cooperation with the IARES Company.
Within the framework of the conference, 6 sections were organized and reports from different countries and universities were accepted. Conference materials have already been indexed in ACM Digital Library and Google Scholar, and will also be indexed in the Scopus database.
Our conference covers many relevant issues of digital development, in particular:
* Industry 4.0
- Information Systems
- New media and e-Society
- Digital Economy
- Language and Technology
At the plenary sessions, international speakers made interesting reports:
- Cho Yong Im, Gachon University, Department of Computer Science, Professor. Topic of the report: "Campus of Artificial Intelligence".
- Victor Chang, Professor, Teesside University, Middlesbrough, UK. Topic of the report: "A New Generation of Artificial Intelligence and Data Science".
- Masalovich Andrey Igorevich, President of the Inforus Consortium, supervisor of a number of successful projects on analytical equipment for banks, financial industrial groups, large retail chains, government organizations. Topic of the report: "Internet Intelligence in the Digital World."
- Juan A. Lara, Associate Professor, UDIMA, Madrid, Spain. Topic of the report: "Educational Data Mining".
- Lucio De Paolis, Head of the Augmented and Virtual Reality Laboratory, Lecce, Italy. Topic of the report: "Augmented Reality in Medicine and Surgery."